Back Bay Xtremes Fishing Charters Charlotte Harbor, Punta Gorda, Florida
Fishing Reports for Charlotte Harbor and SWFL
Fishing Reports for 2022
Fishing Reports for 2021
- December, 2021 - Trout and Sheepshead are good fish to target in Charlotte Harbor when it gets cooler.
- November, 2021 - Snook fishing will still be very good this month.
- October, 2021 - Best fall bite has been redfish Redfish (Red Drum)
- September, 2021 - Good month for Redfish (Red Drum)
- August, 2021 - Good month for top game fish Tarpon, snook, redfish, trout and snapper
- July, 2021 - I’m hoping that if our bait had a great spawn that also our game fish did too!
- June, 2021 - Clear water fishing tips!
- May, 2021 - Big Cobia, Spanish Mackerel and Tarpon fishing in Charlotte Harbor.
- April, 2021 - Its beginning to look a lot like spring on Charlotte Harbor.
- March, 2021 - During spring in SWFL the snook awaken from a hibernation slumber and begin to feed heavy to regain lost weight!
- February, 2021 - This is also a good time to find Redfish (Red Drum) in potholes on the flats.
- January, 2021 - We’ve managed to put some very nice snook to the boat.
Captain Dave Stephens * (941) 916-5769 * Back Bay Xtremes * PO Box 510746, Punta Gorda FL 33951
Flats Fishing Charters for Charlotte Harbour, Punta Gorda, Florida
(Back Bay Xtremes Fishing Guide)
(Book Fishing Charter)
(Tarpon Fishing Guide)
(Snook Fishing Guide)
©2006-2022 Website Design and Web Hosting Management Specialties Web Services, LLC.